Pages

Life in an Instant

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I have to admit, I am totally hooked on Instagram. It is by far the best social media site out there {in my opinion}. I feel as though all of my followers on Instagram are supportive and positive. Whenever I post something on Facebook, I do so with the knowledge that someone is going to read it and either make fun of me or cast judgements before moving on to the next post. I really don't think that the insta-sphere is like that. I think people on Instagram are pleased to see the overall happiness that is filling the lives of those around them.

Tonight, as I was browsing Instagram, I was thinking about how awesome it is that all of these people experience something so great everyday that they want to share it with the world. With all of the negative vibes being thrown every which-way, it is refreshing to see a little bit of everyone's paradise. While it's true that nobody's life is perfect and most of us wouldn't be caught posting pictures of our bad hair days and failed dinner attempts, I don't think that makes it wrong to highlight our good days.

Here are some pictures I have recently posted on Instagram, enjoying the good days.

Jerrod has the greatest smile and a personality to match- this laid back little bro is one of my closest friends
Morning coffee, a magazine and an adorable creature stealing the show
The best of books, the best of films and the best of jams- gifted to me by the best mom out there because she knew I was #obsessing
Our summer passion- hiking madness
And a giant close-up -love this guy

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you completely. Instagram is the best. Every time I get on Facebook I feel drained. Way too much negativity.

    I love your little life and I love that you share it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs