Pages

A Thankful Heart

Sunday, November 30, 2014

As I sat down to write this post, I wanted to make a list of everything I am thankful for. As I began, I realized how incredibly overwhelming a task that is, and how lucky I am to be able to say that. The task of documenting everything I am thankful for is a daunting one because I have so much to appreciate. When I sit down and think about everything in my life, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I have been blessed with so much.

Regardless of how long a list I wrote, I would never be able to cover it all. I have an amazing home, career, friends, pets, resources and hobbies, and above all else, our family. What I love most about my and Wyet's relationship is that we have both adopted each others family as our own. We aren't two separate families but rather one, and that is a blessing beyond measure.

Below are some photos of our Thanksgiving celebration this year. I am so thankful that I was able to spend it in the company of those I love the absolute most. They are the ones that make this holiday worth celebrating.

My other half and mother-in-law. I couldn't have picked any one better.
A Thanksgiving tradition in our family is to gift my mom with a new Christmas book to add to her collection each year. This year, I found the perfect book in England, Santa is Coming to Peterborough. She will never find anything else quite like it.
My best friends {truthfully}.
The greatest mom's!


Wyet prepared the turkey this year. He has quickly become the chef in the family!

This Thanksgiving got even better when we received our favorite guest early!
Really though, I die over him!
I think we all do.
Cameron showing Hendryx all of the ornaments on the tree.

My greatest blessings, each and every one of them!
JC and Alexsis
The Fillmore Boys
I am especially grateful for Wyet. He really goes above and beyond anything I ever expected. I love him the absolute most.

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs