Pages

Celebrate Good Times

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I am lucky enough to say that I have spent so much time this past week simply enjoying life, that I haven't even had time to document it. While I am a firm believer that recording our memories is a must, sometimes life just needs to be lived. Last week was busy and crazy in all of the right ways. It made me love this beautiful life even more.

My birthday was last Wednesday, and while at first I thought a mid-week birthday would be lame, I was soon proved otherwise. The mid-week birthday was awesome because the celebration just seemed to stretch and continue through the weekend. It was an ongoing party that lasted for days and never got old.

I woke up on my birthday to the most delicious cup of coffee and french toast breakfast handmade by Wyet. {Which I really appreciated because he rarely is awake before I have to leave for work.} We spent the morning being lazy and watching the news. Even my work day was enjoyable. My coworkers and friends went above and beyond stuffing me with caramel apples and donuts {and I was loving every fat minute of it}. I came home to a house filled with balloons, gifts and love from Wyet and the family.

While all of the phone calls, messages and gifts were incredibley thoughtful, I experienced a birthday gift unparalleled to any other. One of my dearest friends {one of those once-in-a-lifetime kind of friends} was able to welcome the cutest little man into our lives. To share a birthday with a baby Diamond as cute as he is something that will make every birthday special. June 5, 2013 was a day worth celebrating, and we did just that.

An abundance of treats, tops, hiking gear and other granola items
Outdoor bound!



Baby Diamond stole the show on this awesome day

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you had an awesome birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the cutest granola i know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my hell you are adorable. I cried at this! I love you much tiny.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs