Pages

Blogging Band Wagon

Friday, May 24, 2013

It's simple. I love following blogs. I love DIY blogs that inspire to me to recreate something in my home. I love fashion blogs {that tell me I am dressing entirely wrong}. I love food blogs because I can share them with Wyet, who in turn, ends up cooking me a gourmet meal. I love personal blogs the absolute most because I'm invited in to the private lives of people I love.

With this in mind, I thought "I should start a blog." I have been saying this to myself for years, but the procrastination was endless. "As soon as I graduate, I will have time for a blog." "As soon as I have my own house, I will have things to blog about." "As soon as I wake up from this nap, I will be ready to start a blog." The list goes on.

I decided today is the day. There are so many aspects of the life we lead over here at the Little's Yellow House that I want to document and remember. With a promising bucket list of summer plans, I should have plenty of moments to share with you lovelies {hopefully}.

I decided to title our blog after a quote which we fully believe in. Welcome to our life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs