Pages

Rain Kissed Beauties

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

In my book, not many things can top a rainy day. Rain has such a cleansing element about it. From the fresh scent to the water spotted plants, it always seems as though Mother Nature just had a little makeover. I cherish the patter against the windows and the calm feeling that comes along with a few drops of precipitation.

As I got home from work today, I decided I didn't want to do anything productive but rather just enjoy the peaceful vibe that accompanies the rain. After admiring the beauty all around me, I decided it was time to put on some cozy socks, eat a magnificent dinner and snuggle up with Wyet and our fury creatures. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Here are some of the rain-kissed beauties I was able to come home to today:

Purple petunias hanging on the porch

Our herbs finally starting to come in!

Our crazy little Cheech

& little Murphy

The beginning of a culinary masterpiece prepared by Wyet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs