Pages

Details: Volume 5

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I am in awe that we are already in the month of November. This season always seems to go the quickest. The leaves only stay yellow for so long before falling off the trees completely; the air only stays brisk a short while before turning in to a full blown chill. Autumn is a short lived treasure, and mine was packed full of perfectly ordinary, perfect moments.

Here is a quick recap of my life lately:

Watching: All of the Hannibal Lecter movies {definitely not by choice - Wyet insisted upon it for the Halloween season}
Drinking: Hot chocolate every single night before bed
Reading: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt {a nearly 800 page wonder that is taking me forever to get through}
Waiting: For the snow to start falling
Dreaming: Of new home decor ideas
Loving: On all the puppies at my mom's house {her toy poodle and dachshund had four sweet pups: Moby, Rudy, Zara & Finn}
Starting: A very strict budget plan
Realizing: That some of our goals are in closer reach than I ever imagined
Thankful: That I am sharing all of these moments with Wyet

It has definitely been one of the warmest autumns I can remember. We took a hike up Salt Creek trail {to the spot where Wyet proposed} and didn't even need jackets.

The gorgeous changing leaves.

We meant to do this on the day of our engagement but didn't get around to it - carving our initials in a tree near the spot the proposal celebration happened! 

Forever our favorite spot.
Family photo!
I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs