Pages

September Skies

Sunday, October 18, 2015

To say the least, this year has been full; full of happy moments, busy days and endless events. With each passing month, our calendar seems to get more and more full, and while I am generally in favor of spending my days quietly at home, I must admit, the adventures have been refreshing. Here is a photographic recap of the first bit autumn. Full of my favorite people, crisp evenings and September skies, this year just keeps getting better.

I spent the first days of September traveling home from Australia. I was so homesick for these two.
After only being home for a short week, I was off again to Las Vegas to celebrate Kramer's final days as a bachelorette. I'll admit, I was reluctant to go as I just wanted to spend some time at home. Nevertheless, it ended up being an incredibly memorable trip with some amazing girlfriends.

The following week at her beautiful wedding in Midway.
My hottest wedding date!
We decided to make a weekend of our trip to Midway. We stayed at our favorite spot, the Homestead, and went to Park City the next day. Lucky for us, the Park Silly Market was in full swing that day. We scored some fun decor, food and even dog treats to take home.

Circus Night! This date night was planned out by Wyet, and it makes me realize how lucky I am to be with someone that is always up for a fun adventure.



Spending the evening with my favorite people at my favorite place! {We had just seen The Diary of Anne Frank at the Hale.}


To top off the eventful month, we went to see our favorite 80s bands at Usana. We usually go to at least one concert a year at this amphitheater, and it truly is our favorite venue.



The gorgeous sunset!







Whenever we weren't busy with activities this month, we spent a lot of time in between our kitchen and garden. Our harvest was definitely bountiful this year, and we bottled as much of it up as possible.
Wyet knew how much I loved these blue Ball jars, and he bought me a ton! {I think he overestimated our canning abilities!}
Freezing homemade tomato soup to enjoy all winter long.
I have loved all the adventures we experienced in September, but truthfully, the nights spent at home, just the two of us, are the ones I treasure the most.

1 comment:

  1. If someone were to run across your blog they'd think, "Wow what a perfect little life." The thing is your life truly is this wonderful. You've got the perfect partner in crime and it gives me such joy and comfort knowing he's taking care of you and you're taking care of him. I love you pea nut. I look up to your never ending sense of optimism and making note of the little things.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs