Pages

Looking Forward

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

As 2013 comes to a close, I can't help but look back on all of the incredible memories made. It's a year that will do gown in the books as one of the most meaningful and fortunate years to date. This was the year that many of my life's puzzle pieces fell into place. It was a year of growth, love and discovery.

However, looking back on the year's past isn't what New Years is all about. Today is about looking forward. Today is the day to decide what type of person I want to be in 2014 and what I want to do with the next 12 months of my life. While I can't predict the future, I can plan for it. I plan on making 2014 just as wonderful as the previous.

As I write down my goals and look to the future, I am excited about what's to come. I am in the right place, at the right time, with the right person. I look forward to the goals we have made together and even more for the unexpected that will inevitably come. We're happy to be here 2014.


1 comment:

  1. Nice photo of you two! Love you pea. Love your words.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs