Pages

A Year in Review

Friday, May 23, 2014

When I first decided to follow through with my desire to start a blog, I thought it would be a really great place for me to keep a record of all of my creations. That was the original plan; to host a site where I could put up all of my crafts and projects and perhaps even get some advertising on the side. As I look back at the past year's worth of posts, I see that this blog did not live up to its original intention, but rather, it became so much more.

This blog became my virtual journal, my interactive scrapbook, my inner voice. This is where I run to when I have a story I am dying to tell, a memory I can’t risk forgetting or to release a weight off my chest. This blog has become a piece of me. I keep all of my most treasured memories within the bounds of this website, and more than that, I put it on display for all of the world to see. I hope that when people stumble across the entries of my life, they are uplifted, touched or at least have a better understanding of who I am and perhaps why I do the things I do.

Regardless of how or why people come across this blog, I am always pleasantly surprised when I log on and see the traffic of my most recent entries. To anyone reading, thank you for taking an interest in my little life. Live Accordingly has become an extension of who I am, and I am thankful for the listening ears that have joined me for the ride.

To commemorate one year of blogging under my belt, I wanted to re-post a few pictures that received the most love from this year’s past.

Take Me Back - I am so happy that this post received so much attention. Remembering young love is one of my sweetest memories.
Happy Holidays - My family posts are always long and filled with lots of pictures - because really it's the pictures that we want to see.

Thankful - Family time is the best time

Changes - Wyet killing it at the Spartan definitely grabbed everyone's attention!

A Day to Remember - Only my second post, and it received so many views. Miss Matye always did have a way of stealing the show!

First Comes Love - Surely enough, the most popular entry I ever wrote was my explanation as to why I am not marriage hungry! Thanks for loving us just as we are.


2 comments:

  1. I have fallen with Live Accordingly. Thanks to your fantastic blog for Inspiring me to start a blog of my own. You truly are very talented in everything you do and have a lovely way with your words. Can't wait to watch your blog blossom even more through time. Love you tiny peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved every entry of this blog and have loved sharing my wonderful family with the world. Thank you for sharing your talent and love of life with all of us. You are a delight and I'm so glad you are a part of our family. I love you Miss Carissa Fillmore.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs