Pages

A Man That Cooks

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I will be the first to admit, that I completely scored when I landed Wyet. Aesthetically speaking, he is an absolute ten {in my opinion}, and although his good looks were the first thing to catch my glance so many years ago, I quickly learned there was so much more to him than that. He is artistic, motivated and an inspiring person to be around. However, he has one more attribute that really puts him a step above the rest; the man loves to cook.

Out of everything Wyet does for me, his cooking is what I appreciate the most. After living on my own for nearly six years, I became quite accustomed to having cold cereal {or sometimes nothing at all} for dinner. Then, when I moved in with Wyet, that all changed. He makes a homemade meal practically every single night. {Seriously, who does that?}

While my waist size doesn't so much appreciate what Wyet has done {I gained the freshman 15 a little later than most} I certainly do. Cooking is way that Wyet expresses himself, and I can't help but think it is a way he expresses his love for me. He isn't one to say "I love you" as soon as I walk in the room, but he does have a homemade meal waiting for me every night when I get home. I like to think that's his way of showing his love, and for that, I am completely grateful.

Wyet cooking something homemade and delicious {and looking quite adorable in his apron}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs