Pages

Bock Bock Easter Bunny

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Even though Easter was months ago {how did that happen?!}, I wanted to share these photos from our spring holiday. I always look forward to Easter weekend because it is full of delicious treats, an even better dinner and the hopefulness that winter is about to pass.

As with every Easter, we took full advantage of the opportunity to feel like kids again, and we spent an afternoon coloring eggs. It is during these moments at home with Wyet that I realize how lucky I am to be with someone who will indulge in these childhood activities with me. Because really, it's the little things, like coloring Easter Eggs on a Saturday afternoon, that really give us something to look forward to.



#dogmom


Easter eggs have come a long way! This kit we bought was for a marble effect. I love how they turned out!

Just a couple of big kids - faking it as adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs