Pages

Brian Head: A Weekend Getaway

Saturday, January 23, 2016

As most people would likely agree, moments matter more than things. Which is why over the past few years, Wyet and I have made a conscious effort to give the gift of experience rather than material objects as often as possible. An experience shared will last longer {and mean more} than any mere present. This past Christmas, we celebrated in the way that we know best, running away for a weekend retreat together. Regardless of how far away we go, weekend getaways always leave me completely refreshed with a subtle reminder of how blessed I am to be sharing my life with the one I love the absolute most.


It was a white winter indeed!


Since I have come to the realization that snowboarding isn't for me, I really tag along with Wyet for the excuse to indulge in bar food and hefeweizens :)


Can you blame me?
By far, the best part of the trip was night tubing!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs