Pages

Details: Volume 2

Sunday, September 7, 2014

A brief recap on my {extra}ordinary life as of late:

Missing: My grandpas. I am definitely going make some house calls and visit this week.
Loving: That autumn is practically here. Bring on the boots, sweaters and pumpkin spice everything
Making: A Shutterfly book of my sweetest nephew, Hendryx
Enjoying: That I am finally getting back into my crafty ways. I have been out of the habit for months
Doing: Decorating our house for autumn and Halloween {even though Wyet thinks it's too early}
Reading: Strangely, nothing. But getting ready to start Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
Deciding: On which audio book to sample {I've decided audio books are the perfect way to spice up my daily commute}
Watching: The Dome {A Sci-Fi series on Amazon TV that has us totally hooked}
Drinking: A mimosa {it is Sunday after all}
Itching: To go on our annual mini-getaway to Park City
Dreaming: Of the plans Wyet and I have made for the future

In addition to the few points mentioned above, I realized the best way to document the small details of daily living is through the photo gallery on my phone. Not a day goes by that I don't snap at least one picture of my daily happenings. I figured I better capture them here, as well.

My phone is filled with the sweet face of this baby boy.
Currently loving Wyet's home cooked meals, especially his Vietnamese Pho.
Soaking up the last bits of summer by playing yard games as often as possible.
I have  recently re-potted mostly all of my indoor plants. Here is to having healthy plants all winter long.
Taking any opportunity to doggy-sit that I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs