Pages

Twenty Five

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Another year has come and passed, and I am but one year older. It always feels as though the time flies by, but as I think back on my 24th year, I realize the incredible memories that I made are without number. As I begin this new year, I plan on making it the best one yet.

To commemorate my 25th year, here are 25 facts about my life right now:
  • Porch sitting is my favorite way to spend an evening.
  • I like tea more than coffee.
  • I can’t walk in to a Target without buying something I don't need.
  • Over the past few months, I have taken my book worm status to a whole new level.
  • If the television is on, I literally can’t keep a conversation going {Wyet’s biggest pet peeve}.
  • I am late for work about 90% of the time.
  • I love Murphy more than practically any person.
  • I prefer red wine to white.
  • I have a really bad habit of starting time consuming projects late at night {last weekend, I began a banana bread baking marathon at 11:00 p.m.}, but in my defense, this is heredity from my mama.
  • Despite the aforementioned, I like going to bed early.
  • I believe in soul mates {because I ended up with mine}.
  • I am a major homebody.
  • I despise painting my nails but love having them painted.
  • My favorite actor is Steve Martin. Or Chevy Chase.
  • I’m an aunt! {And I am kind of obsessed with that.}
  • When I tell people at work that I love hiking, camping and being outdoors and they act surprised, it really makes me question what kind of vibe I give off.
  • My go-to gifts {for people I really love} are reading books or scrapbooks.
  • My favorite color is white.
  • I have every intention of learning how to crotchet, eventually.
  • I cuss way too much.
  • I crave carbonation.
  • I often buy things just because I like the packaging.
  • I am beyond blessed to call my mom my best friend {and mean it}.
  • I always thought that at age 25, I would be married with at least two kids. Funny how life turns out.
  • I can come up with lists concerning random facts about myself remarkably quick.
Finding the most happiness in the simplest of days.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, you and i share a lot of the same traits...being late to work is on the top of that list. :-) You are amazing ans i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how well you worded your year!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs