Pages

Reality Check

Friday, June 27, 2014

Life has a peculiar way of reminding us that despite all of our efforts, we can't control everything. Regardless of how hard we try and avoid it, bad times are bound to accompany the good, and I suppose with each trial there is a lesson to be learned. While I consider myself to have an incredibly blessed life, I am only human, and at times, I feel completely defeated.

As I finally sit down at my keyboard tonight and acknowledge that all encompassing exhaustion that is a companion to all bad days, I am hopeful that tomorrow will be better. Sometimes, life gets messy, and I suppose it's really all about how we clean it back up.

Perhaps, I should start here.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up friend! I think as humans.. we all feel defeated but try to suppress it to the back of our minds and when it hits, it sucks. Hope everything is going well

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs