Pages

Look Ma

Sunday, June 28, 2015

The one thing I know for certain about motherhood is that mom's put every bit of their heart and soul into their kids. I know this, of course, by witnessing it my entire life. Mom's love with a selfless ability; they always put their family first, and their protective nature doesn't end once their children grow up.

Now that my siblings and I are all grown adults, I know that our mom still worries for us just as much now {if not more} than ever before. When we were kids, she was always there to watch over us and make sure everything was alright, and even though she has lost that control of being ever-present, I know that the worrying hasn't stopped. The fact that my mom worries, proves to me only how much she cares. That's the thing with moms, above all else, they are the most caring and compassionate people in our lives.

I have been incredibly blessed to be surrounded by some of the best mom's out there. My mom, my mother-in-law, Patye, and my sister-in-law, Alexsis, have each shown me the value in being a mom. While these three women are so fundamentally different, they each have the common thread of motherhood weaving through them. They each want the absolute best for their babies, regardless of how old those "babies" may be.

Here is a post to say thank you. Thank you, mom, for always being my confidant. I turn to you before I turn to anyone else. Our relationship is completely void of secrets and it always has been. Thank you, Pat, for raising incredibly gifted and motivated people. I am beyond blessed to have ended up with a person that takes his responsibilities seriously but that can also let loose and have fun. Lastly, but never least, thank you, Alexsis, for giving not only my brother but our entire family the greatest gift we could ever imagine. To all of you, thank you for raising some of the best, passionate, driven people I know. Look Ma, we all turned out wonderfully.

As always, we all got together on Mother's Day to celebrate the women who truly are the glue that hold this family together.




At my request, we played a few rounds of Clue. The fact that both Wyet and I enjoy spending time with our parents says something about how great our relationships are.


The newest parents in the family!


Three amazing mama's! {& a puppy mama too!}

My mom and best friend!
The whole crew! {all products of an incredible mom!}
The boys! We are extremely out numbered in this family.


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs