Pages

Details

Sunday, July 27, 2014

The most important aspects of life, and often, the most overlooked are the details. While big events always take center stage in our memories, it is generally in the fine print where the best moments lie. The minuscule features of daily life constantly fade, and I want to remember as much as I can about the details of this amazing life. Here is a brief recap of the details of my life right now:

Loving: Sunday mornings and rainy summer days
Eating: A chocolate muffin brought to me by my very best friend Ash
Appreciating: Everything Wyet does to keep our yard maintained
Enjoying: Cold showers
Realizing: That money governs practically everything in life
Struggling: With going to the gym and {attempting} to cut back on my soda intake
Feeling: Overjoyed that our garden is producing and proving to be a success
Waiting: For the autumn leaves to make their debut
Dreaming: Of buying a house, starting a family and maybe even adopting another pet {like a chicken}
Despising: Bugs {our home has been invaded}
Watching: Grumpy Old Men {always}
Reading: Paper Towns by John Green and the newest edition of Real Simple magazine
Hoping: To visit baby Hendryx in the next few days

As busy as life gets, I hope to summarize the everyday facts of my {extra}ordinary life as often as possible. Looking back, I am sure those moments will prove to be the most remarkable.

The sunsets the past few weeks have been absolutely breathtaking. I am trying to take more time to appreciate the beauty in everyday.


Journaling prompts originally found on Ann Marie Loves.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the recap! Such lovely points you made. Love you pea nut

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs