Pages

Just Like Family

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Families come in various forms. We are all born into one. Some of us marry into others. Then there are those of us {well, me} who happen upon people that become as close as any family can be. I have been incredibly blessed to have been born into a family that loves unconditionally and also to have stumbled upon another family that radiates that same warmth of familial affection.

The Ingrams have been nothing short of family to me for the past decade. When I started coming around, {in 2004} we just clicked. Wyet's parents were always welcoming and sincere. They made me feel like I belonged since day one. Matye became the sister I never had; creative, confident and a complete badass, I admire everything about her. I have always considered myself lucky for landing such an exceptional guy, but I am fortunate that he came with such a great package.

As the years have passed, my love for this "second" family has only grown stronger. As Wyet and I embark on starting our own life and family together {referring to our furry little ones, of course} I am grateful for the strong family ties we are linked to.


A special thanks to our photographer for capturing us just as we are.
"It's not so much about the shoes, but rather about the people that are wearing them."

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs