Pages

Love Is

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love is:
  • The way you look at me first thing in the morning
  • The fact that you, a healthy person, made me Eggs Benedict for brunch yesterday - a meal with enough cholesterol to kill
  • The fact that there is a side of me that no one other than you has seen, and there is a side of you that only I know
  • The way we can sit together, for hours on end, doing our own things, not even speaking. 
  • The amount of thought you put in to every gift you give me
  • The way we snuggle up at night and watch documentaries on every imaginable topic. 
  •  The need to count you twice when counting my blessings
  • Our own secret language of love we have created
  • The excitement we feel when planning the bits and pieces of our future
  • The fact that we already have our future children {and pets} named
  •  The way we can stay up all night talking about our memories from the past decade
  • The uncontrollable laughter that results in tears when we reminisce 
  • Waking up on Saturday mornings to the crackle of bacon and the rumble of the coffee pot already brewing
  • The simple things - when you buy me new headlights or make sure that I have packed my lunch before bed
  • Talking about our days at work over the home cooked dinner you prepared
  • Above all else, the way I trust you and know we are a team and are in this together
It isn't everyday that I publicly release a cheesy love letter to Wyet. Regardless, over the past few months the love that I have for this guy seems to be exploding out of my chest. I am not certain of the moment we shifted from romantic obsession to life long devotion. All I know is, I am glad it happened, and I'm glad it was you. I love you, toot. Thanks for making this life worth living.

Valentine's Day 2015 - Wyet gave me beautiful flowers and the one thing I have been wanting for months, an Instax camera.




Wyet trying his hands at Eggs Benni - my absolute favorite breakfast.


We then spent the afternoon taking the pups on a walk.


This little family is the highlight of my life.
The sunset this Valentine's was absolutely beautiful!
Wyet ended the evening by preparing me an amazing dinner!



So maybe we spend all of our holidays hoarded up in our own home. We prepare our own meals and snuggle with our furry babies. The truth is, I can't imagine a better way to spend our days. This is the life we were meant for.

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest thing! I admire your love for each other. Your relationship inspires me to be a better wife. I'm in love with your love!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs