Pages

Handmade

Sunday, December 29, 2013

There is something quaint yet luxurious about a handmade gift. It is unique and thoughtful; something particularly tailored with the recipient in mind. Handmade gifts {in my opinion} are the most precious gifts; for handmade gifts, cannot be bought nor duplicated.

While I do not have the time to make each special person in my life a handmade gift for every occasion, I always find time each Christmas season to make my mom a scrapbook highlighting certain moments of the year's past. Despite the simplicity of these small books, the impact they make is remarkable. Each photo showcases a day worth remembering. I enjoy creating and gifting these simple treasures, yet more than that, I love the surprised look on my mom's face each year as she opens it.








Merry Christmas Mama. Thanks for always {acting surprised} and being appreciative of these handmade gifts.


2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs