Pages

Helyx Ian

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Fillmore Family has been lucky enough to add another member to the crew! Helyx Ian Fillmore was born on March 26th, 2017. He greeted his parents in the early hours of the morning {4:31 a.m.} and came in perfect condition! He kept close to dad while they gave mom all the extra strength, support and love she needed to overcome some post-delivery complications. {She is doing great and well recovered now!}

While he definitely has captured a tender spot in the entire family's hearts, I don't think anyone has been as obsessed as big brother Hendryx. The only thing sweeter than falling in love with my brand new nephew is watching my first little love completely melt for his new best friend.

Congratulations to my brother, strong sister and the best big brother in the world. Your tiny family is now complete.

Heaven sent and completely perfect!
Grandma Deb with her two favorite little boys!
Have you ever seen a big brother more proud?

My best little friend.
& best friend junior! I can't wait to watch you grow and see the little man you become. I know you will have a vibrant personality all your own and will bring something to this family that we have been missing all along. You have already stole our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs