Pages

Better Together

Saturday, March 12, 2016

My relationship with Wyet constitutes for a huge part of my happiness. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely plenty of bad days mixed in with the good, but overall, our relationship has grown in to something pretty spectacular over the past few years. It is undeniably clear that my life is better when Wyet is a part of it.

Our relationship wasn't always the most balanced. {That's what happens when you meet your soulmate in your teens, you both have no idea what the hell is going on.} It took many years, arguments and breakups to figure out how to make our relationship work. What we found out was, you don't need someone that completes you. You need someone that enhances you. We have both realized that we are fine on our own, but it's so evident that we are better together.

I am the type of person that loves to have a plan. I like organization, structure and routine. With that being said, I can be a little dull. I am easily content with staying at home, eating cereal for dinner and climbing in bed before nine. Wyet is just the opposite. Sharing my life with Wyet gives me more than I would ever search for on my own. Because of him, I have new hobbies and enjoy more things than I ever have before. He encourages me to be more social and spontaneous. He makes life exciting.

While Wyet has a dozen different hobbies and wants to do a every single thing that life has to offer, he really needs someone to ground him. I feel like that's what I'm able to bring to the table. I have shown him that the happiest moments tend to happen during the uneventful, quiet weekends spent at home together. You don't always need to have your calendar full, being boring has it's own type of enjoyment.

My point is, Wyet and I don't need to complete each other. We are already whole. But finding someone that combines their life with yours and compliments you in ways you didn't even realize you were lacking, that's what love is all about.

Valentine's Day 2016

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest, you two are the cutest. I love how you put you are already whole without each other :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs