Pages

Established: Part 3

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Our wedding day was everything I had hoped it would be. It was secluded and romantic; a moment all our own. That day is a memory that only Wyet and I share; it was our day. Nevertheless, I will be the first to admit that I still needed something more. I needed to celebrate the happiest event in my life with those I cherish the most. I craved the recognition this marriage so well deserved. Thus, we planned just that, a commemoration of our joyous matrimony.

While we kept our open house simple, it ended up being one of the best nights of my life. The support of family, neighbors, coworkers and friends {new and old} is the most gracious gift I have ever received. With each person that I saw that night, I realized that Wyet and I are a part of something bigger than this little life we tend to confine ourselves to. We are part of friendships, communities and most importantly a family. That night I realized it was no longer his family or my family; it is ours, and it is wonderful.

To the wonderful women who raised us!

I am so thankful for our amazing parents and their endless support.
I am so grateful for everything my mom did to make sure this night was everything I hoped it would be.






My favorite little Fillmore Family.
Sweet Baby Hendryx
One of my most cherished photos - my first and closest friends.
My wonderful family!
& my other wonderful family!

I am lucky to have married in to such an amazing family.




Wyet with his closest friend, Whit!

One of my most favorite crews!


Proof that friendships stand the test of time. I was so ecstatic that these two amazing friends came and supported me.
The details
One of the most supportive friends I have ever had. {real tears}
Love Aunt Lori!
I knew Ash would support me 100%. She did just that and more.


Me and Grandpa Fillmore

Two of the men I look up to the most.

Grandpa Carter

Sweet little Chloe
My main girlfriends!
Murphy in his cutest bowtie.
Wyet and Kev - always having a great time.
The three peas! Proof that friends who don't have everything in common can stay friends through all walks of life.
So lucky to call this group of stunning ladies my closest friends!

Husband & Wife {at last!}

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It was so wonderful to see you, and it made me miss you more I have missed that laugh =D You looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs